- Explore new opportunities at companies around you whether you’re actively looking or just curious.
- Learn what kinds of interesting technologies and challenges companies are really working on from someone at the company including engineers and managers.
- Meet other quality developers in your city and build out your network.
- Food and drinks are always provided!
- See what others have to say on Quora!
FAQ for Developers
Q: What if my employer is there?
- Don’t worry, we send out the list of companies attending prior to the event, our team also screens through each attendee to makes sure your employer isn’t attending.
Q: Do I have to be looking for a new job?
- No, although the event revolves around recruiting, it’s a chance for passive job seekers to explore what’s out there and network with other developers.
Q:What do I bring?
- Just bring yourself and an empty stomach. If you’re more serious, bringing hard copies of your resume and business cards may come in handy.
Q:Why was I invited?
- To ensure quality, our events are invite only and you likely received an invite from our waitlist or you were invited someone on our developer relations team.
Q: Is there a dress code?
- There’s no formal dress code – we try to keep these events as casual as possible so just come as you are.
Q: Will there be food?
- Most of our events will be catered with pizza and beer with vegetarian options. However, this can vary be host so if you have dietary restrictions we recommend eating beforehand.
Need an invite? Request for one here
Are you an Employer? Head over here for more details or email us at email@example.com